Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: Transport capacities

Top 10 Things Likely To Be Heard From Your Klingon QA Engineer

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Top 10 Things Likely To Be Heard From Your Klingon QA Engineer

Hello everyone:
  Being a QA engineer I just had to pass this on.
  Yes I know it is not strickly Full Thrust but someone has to QA the
targeting
software for the main beam batteries.

  John Fox

TOP 10 THINGS LIKELY TO BE HEARD FROM YOUR KLINGON QA ENGINEER

10) "Our battle-scarred lab will SHRED your arrogant code, and we
will celebrate afterwards with blood wine!"

9) "Feel your heart beating. Scent your prey. Remember your hunter
ancestors, who would stop at nothing to replicate an elusive bug...."

8) "This gaagh-riddled code is without honor!"

7) "A true Klingon warrior does NOT write code with access
violations! Prepare to die."

6) "You boast, but I will destroy your code to avenge my mother, who
died closing an SPR."

5) "You worthless _targs_ couldn't fix that in a thousand years!"

4) "You cowards dare to challenge ME? That module disintegrated well
BEFORE I picked up my bat-leth!"

3) "Tomorrow is the code freeze. It will be a good day to die."

2) "My father and his father before him served the Empire by battling
every version of this mangy UI; therefore, I will draw my own blood
rather than let this one go to beta!"

1) "On the home world, we assassinate programmers for code like
yours!"

Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: Transport capacities