Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: [FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)

Re: [SGII --mainly] More Cammo ideas, and some neat models.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:49:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII --mainly] More Cammo ideas, and some neat models.

>At 12:11 PM 10/10/99 +0100, The Jon wrote:
>>[snip]
>>>Also nice is the only 1/72 scale kit in the line, a tank called (and
>>>don't know why...) "Nutrocker":
>>
>>Armed with Stinger missiles....?
>>
>><Bad joke that sadly reveals my age....>
>>
>>BIG GRIN
>>
>>Jon (GZG)
>
>Well, Jon's joke I have to admit I don't get, but I can drop an idea on
why
>the tank is called Nutrocker:

The instrumental track "Nutrocker" (beatnik version of Tchaikovsky's
Nutcracker Suite theme) was originally released by Bee Bumble and the
Stingers, in the 60s; later (early 70s??) there was a cover version by
Emerson, Lake and Palmer......

Sorry, guess this was a bit obscure even for MY very warped sense of
humour.... ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: [FT] Outlanders MEGA battles (was Jovian Formation)