Prev: Dice Damage System for DSII in .wpd format Next: [SGII --mainly] More Cammo ideas, and some neat models.

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 18:20:58 -0400

Well whaddaya know, it's done! I want to thank everyone on this list for
providing the reason and motivation to have started this project as well
as
the advice and encouragement to actually have finished it.  I list some
names
on the page and I'm sorry who I forgot but I'll run off a few again
here: Jon
Tuffley for creating the great GZG series which we all love so much, Tom
Barclay, my gropo-in-crime. Owen Glover and Beth Fulton from down under.
Brian
and Chris, Jon and Mark and Mako from up here, a swell as everyone else
on
this list past and present (Atkinson!) And especialy Kr'rt the
indefatigable
Kra'Vak commander through many battles. I have lots of work to do to go
back
and update the html and story which changes corrections and edits but
for now
it stands on it's own. The hell with it!

OK I wrote the first major campaign of this war now you guys go and
carry on
from there ...

Los
 http://www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/lossf.htm

p.s.
For you statistics types the story is 180,000 words (that's 550 pages
paperback-sized)
p.p.s. More fiction to come!

Prev: Dice Damage System for DSII in .wpd format Next: [SGII --mainly] More Cammo ideas, and some neat models.