Prev: Transport Capacities Next: USG2WS

Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 19:31:33 +1000
Subject: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

>>PS I have been collecting newspapers featuring pictures of troops in
East
>>Timor, especially Australians. How would people feel about a "Images
from
>>East Timor" section?	I would like to guage people's reactions about
if
this
>>is appropriate.
>Hey, I'd _love_ to see some more pics of Aussie troops.  I don't see
>'em that often and it's fun to check out there uniforms and equipment.

Well, that's one yes vote. :)

>BTW - the link to your .../infantry.html page is broken.  I can't
>get there or it's not there...

I did have a problem, but it should be fixed now - at least, now I can
get
to it. :) Try again. If it doesn't work, mail me directly.

---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director - Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media
Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Transport Capacities Next: USG2WS