Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Flamers [SG2] - Personal and Vehiclular

SV: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:49:44 +0100
Subject: SV: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR

Laserlight  wrote:

> (Mental note: it should be "cut, paste, AND EDIT")

<g>

> >AE Alacrity BC 101m 348pt
> >
> >Thrust 8
> >FTL Yes
> >[ ]
> >[ooo*o]
> >[oo*oo]
> >[*oo*o]
> >[o*oo*]
> >2 FC
> >2 Beam 4 (F/FP/AP)
> >4 PDS
> >
> >This seems to add up to only 100 Mass?
>
> Left out 1 Mass for the Enhanced Sensors (useful when your
> tactic is "plink from a long way away, and make sure it
> _stays_ a long way away")

OK. ...does it mention the enhanced sensors on the web page? I don't
remember editing the ship file apart from removing damage markers (ie,
I don't think I erased it), but I won't swear I didn't by mistake.

Later (much later - I may be able to read the mail tonight or tomorrow;
after that I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Please don't flood the
list while I'm away, or my mail account will crash :-/ )

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Flamers [SG2] - Personal and Vehiclular