Prev: Shameless plug, was --> Re: Help - need to find a font Next: Re: Landships II

Re: Landships II

From: "Neil" <rppl@p...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:12:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Landships II

> I am looking at doing a FMA games based on Colonial Warfare with mecha
> (Landships, Zeplins, Fliers, Martian Tripods...) inspired by the
website

> What I am looking at is the bang part of the game. Does anyone looked
at
> firepower , penetration and armour of Colonial period weapons? As
well,
has
> anyone looked at the armour ratio of armour (I envision a N" = Nd
ratio).

> As well, I envisions Suppressions to work differently , where each
> suppression adds +1 to morale tests. Has anyone used this , or do
anyone
> have ideas how to suppress troops who are trained to stand up in
> firefights.
>
> Any ideas or flames, please send.
>
> Darryl

A book you might want to get if you can find it is
" Soldiers Companion " from GDW it was a supplement to their space 1889
rules and has rules for landships, gyrocopters etc. The only thing is
this
involves Earth invading Mars in the Victorian era . Worth a look if you
can
find it.

Later, Neil

Prev: Shameless plug, was --> Re: Help - need to find a font Next: Re: Landships II