Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: SGII scenario idea

[OT] Re: strange forces (was Re: MISC JUNK...)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:35:09 +1000
Subject: [OT] Re: strange forces (was Re: MISC JUNK...)

G'day guys,

Phil wrote:
>Irregular make 'em

I get them thru' Nic (at Eureka), but I think you're right about them
actually coming from Irreg.

>(the elephants; the pink outfits would be the
>product of Beth's own imagination <g>)

Guilty ;)

>in two sizes -- 6mm and 25mm, I think?

Yep they do come in in two scales, the smaller is one piece, but the
larger
is in 3 and is a right royal %^%^@ to put together (worse than the
dastardly Narn!!!). When finished they look good, definitely effective
as
shock value ;)

Phil continued with:
>Phil, remembering the story of the gamer who used to put camp follower
>minis in with whatever unit had performed the best in his most recent
>game. Would he therefore put the pink elephants in with the unit that
>performed the _worst_, on the grounds that they needed to drown their
>sorrows, and deserved the DT's? <g>

I'm not alone?! I've got wives/docs/chaplain for my Chef/CdePK force,
naked
dancers around a fire+camels etc for my Achaemenids and 7 drunk dwarves
and
a cheering squad (15mm dwarves holding a banner that says go Mum) for my
25mm dwarf army ;)

Steve afdmitted:
>Currently, I've got a generic DSII army (mostly GEV) painted in animal
>camoflage.

Cool! Particularly the Holstein! I grew up on a farm where I had to do
the
milking so that sounds like sweet revenge ;)

Have fun

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: SGII scenario idea