Prev: Re: Transport capacities Next: strange forces (was Re: MISC JUNK...)

Re: Transport capacities

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:20:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Transport capacities

Ryan M Gill wrote:

> break up the usable space to a degree. I will point out that the NAC
has
> the best ships crew accomodation wise and they tend to be the lest
damage
> resistant. Weak and Average ships.

Actually per the Fleet Book it seems that the FSE might have the  best
crew
accomodations also. Heck they probably even get served wine for dinner!

> The USN gets a lot of people on their transport and assault ships. I
> understand the jar^h^h marines spend quite a bit of time spread out
> cleaning things and doing typical marine like things...

Like doing PT. I hope they have some wide corridors to run around plus a
nice
gym. Gotta work off that testosterone...

Los

Prev: Re: Transport capacities Next: strange forces (was Re: MISC JUNK...)