Prev: Bryce Camo Textures Next: Re: Gothic Thrust - comments and questions

Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:16:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

>PS I have been collecting newspapers featuring pictures of troops in
East
>Timor, especially Australians. How would people feel about a "Images
from
>East Timor" section?  I would like to guage people's reactions about if
this
>is appropriate.

Hey, I'd _love_ to see some more pics of Aussie troops.  I don't see
'em that often and it's fun to check out there uniforms and equipment.

BTW - the link to your .../infantry.html page is broken.  I can't
get there or it's not there...

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Bryce Camo Textures Next: Re: Gothic Thrust - comments and questions