Prev: Re: Painting question - Orange Next: Re: Kewl Figs

Re: FT-Mobile Suits

From: "Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave. Get some sleep." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:49:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT-Mobile Suits

>I'd say you'd have to see the shows.  It seems more a matter of style
than
>anything.  The PDS systems in Gundam are not shown as being tough
enough to
>take out a MS in one shot.  They pick away at	them, chewing them into
>little mecha bits, then a big ball of fire.

Good point. Sad for me, tv anymore this year is a luxury I haven't
had a lot time to attend to.

M 'You mean that big box in the corner w/antennae does more than
collect dust?' k

-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: Painting question - Orange Next: Re: Kewl Figs