Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 06:47:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Jon (GZG) wrote:

> >Bottom line, mathematicians get bored/awed and look for neat 'laws'
> >everywhere (I've been guilty of that on a few long train trips) and
as we
> >know more (n > 1 solar systems) we're going to have to re-write what
we
> >know about planet formation anyway so just stick them little old
planets
> >where ever you damn well like ;)
>
> Doesn't Cole's Law apply in this case?

You lost me there. Do I use the coleslaw to stick the planets in their
orbits, or the gas produced after eating too much of it to create the
planets in the first place...?

Oerjan Ohlson
who's far too tired at the moment :-/

oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex) Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation