Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:17:15 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

G'day Jon,

>>Bottom line, mathematicians get bored/awed and look for neat 'laws'
>>everywhere (I've been guilty of that on a few long train trips) and as
we
>>know more (n > 1 solar systems) we're going to have to re-write what
we
>>know about planet formation anyway so just stick them little old
planets
>>where ever you damn well like ;)
>
>Doesn't Cole's Law apply in this case?

Sorry Jon, I've either forgotten this one or I'm just plain ignorant,
can
you please enlitten me 'cos I guess your not referring to the one that
says:

Shredded cabbage goes great with shredded carrots and mayonnaise...?

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex