Prev: Re: Dear gods what have I done! Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:53:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Excerpts from mail: 6-Oct-99 Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex by "Andrew
Martin"@xtra.co.
> > incidentally, i'd strongly advise buying ft2 - it's a great game.
> joooin uuus ... :)
>
> Not just Full Thrust, but also More Thrust and the Fleet Book. All are
> good.
>
> Joooooinn Uuuuusssss! ^_^

:)

I think I've got my hands full with my burgeoning 25mm and 6mm SF
forces, not to mention the 15mm historicals I've been abandoning
recently.

Plus I'm writing my own space combat rules....(heresy, I know - oh great
Jon, forgive me my trespasses) :)

Prev: Re: Dear gods what have I done! Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation