Prev: Re: Dear gods what have I done! Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Re: Dear gods what have I done!

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 17:06:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Dear gods what have I done!

On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:35:04 +1100, Kelvin writes:
>Oh geez!  I've inadvertantly sent some messages with attachments to
this
>list that I meant to go direct to Jon at GZG!	I should have checked
the
>address in the "To" section but instead, I've sent them here!	Damn,
damn,
>damn!
>
>My most sincere apologies to everyone on the list!  I really, really,
>REALLY didn't mean for this to happen, but its early here at work and I
>should have checked the address more closely!
>
>Again, I am very, very sorry to everyone and I'll do my best to avoid
this
>kind of mistake in the future!
>
><Wanders off to find a convenient wall to bang head against>
>
>-Kelvin Henderson

Stress not.  Your friendly neighborhood list admin to the rescue.  The
posts didn't make it through my filters.  If you want them back
(i.e. you don't have a copy of your own), let me know.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Dear gods what have I done! Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex