Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: In need of sound files.

Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:38:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [DSII] Slammers painting guide

Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> on 10/05/99 11:23:52 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

Thanks for jarring my memory, as I recall all of your discriptions are
correct
for the various color schemes.	Scrotica (sp?) makes a nice open topped
grav
vehicle which I'll use as the combat cars.  Don't know about the gun
jeeps
though.  I'm using gzg stuff for the panzars, howitizers, and infantry.

> Which minis are you using for the various Slammer's vehicles?
Especially