Prev: Re: DS2 & Ogre Next: GZGPEDIA Subscribe Instructions (was: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

RE: Rot Hafen Finish

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:08:11 -0400
Subject: RE: Rot Hafen Finish

Los,
  I'm excited that we will soon have the finish for the Rot Hafen
series.
But, as with any good book when I finish it, I will miss it like a
friend
that is moving away. I already feel this bitter-sweet loss at the
announcement of the end of the Rot Hafen series.
  Please continue to write (especially within the Tuffleyverse). The
world
needs talent like this expressed.

-----
Brian Bell