Prev: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update Next: Re: DS2 & Ogre

DS2 & Ogre

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:48:09 +0100
Subject: DS2 & Ogre

Anyone out there got any pre-designs for the range of Ogres.  I'd like
to use the old Ogre big lead machines in DS2.

According to the rules, they can only have 3 Fire Control Systems, does
this mean I can only fire 3 of the weapons per turn or fire any
combination of the weapons against 3 different targets.

Also: Does anyone have any normal vehicles (size 1-5) with more than 1
Fire Control System.  The rules don't seem to allow for it but does
anyone else do this.

Paul Grogan
Runestone Games

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update Next: Re: DS2 & Ogre