Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Hail St. Jon of GZG and Good Service

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 19:30:04 -0400
Subject: Hail St. Jon of GZG and Good Service

Hey folks,

I just wanted to say "on list" how impressed I was with my recent order
Jon at GZG.

I ordered quite a variety of stuff (all SG figs) - mostly all single
models, small sets (like the News Crew, which is excellent) and three
resin
vehicles.  The largest single set was a squad pack of PA, and the total
was
upwards of 40 separate coded items.

I placed the order by email on Sept 28 - last Tuesday night - by email.
GZG processed it Sept 29th, and sent it out that day.  It arrived this
morning - October 4 - in the mail.  That's door to door, UK to Toronto,
Canada, in about 5 days, including a weekend.  Everything I ordered was
there.

Most excellent service!  Thanks Jon!

Hint to everyone - I asked Jon to be sure to write "Metal and Plastic
Toys"
on the customs label.  I don't know what it is like in the USA and
Australia, but Canadian customs have a nasty habit of deciding that
gaming
miniatures are "Art Objects" (I think as soon as they see the word
"Miniature" they think of limited edition statuettes, or something) and
charging a huge import duty.  We were hoping that with the word "Toys"
prominantly displayed, Customs would let it through without that huge
duty.
 The package arrived at my house, and I was charged NO import duty at
all,
so I guess it worked.

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
ajohnson@idirect.com

To win one hundred victories in one
hundred battles is not the highest
skill.	To subdue the enemy without
fighting is the highest skill.

Sun Tzu

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation