Prev: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question... Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:47:22 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Steven M Goode wrote:

> Actually, I am curious about FCT's fluff ("official" background info).
> Reading various pages, I came across a reference to the FCT flag being
> red and blue with a white star (?) but nothing about OOB or technology
> or doctrine or anything.

It's a wide open frontier. You FCT-lovers should hook and put all that
info
together and submit it to the GZG-Pedia. Thinking up the history, OBs
and tech is
have the fun here in this GZG-universe.

Los

Prev: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question... Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation