Prev: Re: Harlequin figs Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:41:59 -0400
Subject: RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

I had a game of DS2 at GZG-ECC II that was set on the moon.
One side had a high-contrast Black on Lt. Grey camo "Mountain Stone"
(see
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ds2/) for one side and a 4 tone
greyscale
dot pattern for the other side. I received a lot of nice comments.

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil

-----