Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole

RE: Attack vs. MultiRole

From: "Moody, Danny M." <DMoody@b...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:37:12 -0500
Subject: RE: Attack vs. MultiRole

The only way how - training, training, training.  Just because you
*look*
like a tank doesn't mean you *are* a tank.

 -- vargr1						UPP-8D9B85 --
The three principle virtues of a good programmer   |
dmoody@bridge-dot-com
 are Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris.		   | vargr1@jcn1-dot-com
	     ** Omnia dicta fortiora, si dicta latina. **

Prev: Re: GMS Air Next: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole