Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Re: GMS Air

OT 40k Squats

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:50:54 EDT
Subject: OT 40k Squats

In a message dated 9/30/99 11:47:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
monty@arcadia.turner.com writes:

> Not if it was Hellfury (yes I am a disenchanted squat player) or FAE..

Sorry to post about 40k but I found out today that the 'official' way
for
people to play with their squat figures in the newest 40k 3rd edition
was to
(get this) use the codex and all the rules associated with the orks!

Now, I don't know about you but I just never envisioned orks and dwarves

being one in the same.	Wonder what Tolkein would think?  ;-))

God I'm glad I don't play that game!

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Re: GMS Air