Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: GMS Air

Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:08:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

At 9:56 AM -0500 9/30/99, Climbing Stone Mtn is science friction wrote:
>Jerry says:
>>Slimed-and-dirty Davis pens:
>>
>>> It will add the GenCon essence of the place!
>>
>>Oh great.  Jon's regressing.	Somebody help, please.	(8-)
>
>Aww, can't be that bad. Can't be any worse than being on the side
>of, oh, Mt Rainier after two days of hard slogging!  :)

yes, but on a mountain nobody has to make a morale check, if this
keeps up then everyone at genCon is gonna be checking morale :-)
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: GMS Air