Prev: Re: B5 Crusade? Next: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen

Re: B5 Crusade?

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 05:45:08 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Crusade?

Yes. It is.

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> This is mostly for Aussie viewers;
>
> I'm not sure if its B5 Crusade, but tonight at 11.30pm on Channel 9,
There
> is a show listed as Crusade.
>
> Next weeks episode description in The Age Green Guide is listed as:
>
> 11.00 pm: Crusade - 'The Long Road'.
> Gideon mediates between Earth miners and the residents of a planet
> containing a virus-fighting mineral - and a fire-breathing dragon.
With

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.gif
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my
webpage for specifics.

Prev: Re: B5 Crusade? Next: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen