Prev: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:04:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

Tom McCarthy wrote:

> >Jon the Unwashable
> >Captain, Eternal Filth, Chaos Acheron Class Heavy Cruiser
>
> Egads ! Not the foul Gingivitis Jon, His most festering boil, Favoured
of
> the Plague God, "You'll never wash me alive !" Jon.

Maybe if I go a whole weekend at the GZG East Coast Convention without
using any of those optional facilities in the hotel rooms, I'll be in
proper character for a Battlefleet Gothic Thrust event on Sunday
morning.
Who needs a change of clothes?

:-P

It will add the GenCon essence of the place!

Jon

Prev: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol