Prev: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen Next: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 06:55:21 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

Chip Dunning wrote:

> > GREAT!  I'll just wait for awhile...I should anyway.
> >
> > It seems I always buy the stuff a LOT faster than I can paint/model
it.

> > I don't suppose anyone else has that problem
> > too :-))...LOL!
>
> Tell me about it. I have about $1500 in Chronopia miniatures waiting
in line
> (2 Elven armies, 1 Devout, 2 Blackblood, 1 Firstborn, and 1 Scythian),
> Clan War Phoenix Army, 75+ Silent Death minis, 50+ SFB minis, about 38
FT
> ship blisters, 25 SG2 blisters, 120 Heavy Gear minis (RAFM). To top it
off I
> just put in an order for 15 Geo-Hex/SG2 Resin vehicles (through The
Mage)
> and picked up another 10 SG2 blisters to complete my needs.
>     I need serious help.
>
> Chip

This sounds like a serious case of lead overdose.  I recommend immediate

treatment by placing your figures in a safe escrow service that can
slowly
redistribute them back to you once you've completed the painting on a
set
of figures.  Of course, I'll be more than happy to help you! :-)

I have my own embarrassing story to tell.  My wife was cleaning the
storage
closet and came across a priority mail package containing 11 blisters of
FT
ships.	I had completely forgot that I had ordered them.  The postal
date was
July of 1997.  Now I have 14 NAC Battleships instead of only 12.

Jon

Prev: Re: Camo Schemes - Rot Hafen Next: Re: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant