Prev: Heros was Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: RE: troopships in a campaign, ground combat

Nuke Con

From: hrupe@N...
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:52:58 -0500
Subject: Nuke Con

Hi all, if anyone will be in the Omaha NE area this weekend Nuke Con 9
is being
held at the Four Points Sheraton at 120th and L  from October 1-3.  I
will be
running some games of Stargrunt II.  Bill Brush (brushman) is running
Dirtside
II and Andrew Nelson will be running some Full Thrust games.  I realize
that
this is short notice but real life has been interfering with my gaming
again.

Hobie the Digest Lurker

Prev: Heros was Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: RE: troopships in a campaign, ground combat