Prev: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: [SGII] Bugs, Mr. Rico! A whole lot of 'em!

Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Jeremy Sadler wrote:
> >I think it's the best scale for SG2! We use the standard 1"=10m
ground
> >scale, and 15mm figs make the table far less cluttered, giving a
better
> >impression of the actual distances involved.
>
> Would people on the list kindly direct me where I can find decent 15mm
> sci-fi figures? I have the GZG figures and while they're good, the
range
> (sorry John!) is limited.
>
> Preferably web sites (I've exhausted the search engines) but I'll take
just
> contact details if that's what you have..

Jeremy, (and anyone else interested...)

Check out the SG2 Figures page on my website, at
<http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2figures.html>. I've got contact information
on all the current lines of 15mm SF I know of, and a couple of reviews.

I've got website links (were available) and snail-mail addresses; and in
several cases info on distributors.

Hope this helps,

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: [SGII] Bugs, Mr. Rico! A whole lot of 'em!