Prev: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find? Next: Re: From the Mouth of St. Jon the Oracle

I'm back! and FMA (attention: Jon Tuffley)

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:38:14 -0500
Subject: I'm back! and FMA (attention: Jon Tuffley)

Hi all!

I finally got back on the list.  Been too busy lately to subscribe to
another list as I already get a few hundred a day related to work.

Jon, any chance I can get a recent play test copy of the FMA?  I checked
out a copy from Tom McCarthy a while back and was interested.  I still
belong to the FT playest list but ironically did not see any playtest
copies on that list.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

					!
   !
!

Prev: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find? Next: Re: From the Mouth of St. Jon the Oracle