Prev: FW: Camo for/against Kra'Vak Next: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:53:33 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

***
I noticed some at: "http://www.polomania.com/stan/"
when I was looking at some of the 25mm alien critters they have.
I did not look in to them a lot (not my scale).
***

I did notice that they suggest their 1/300th line is perfect
for 'Star grunt'. ;->=

It is said that any publicity is good publicity, but a
suggestion that maybe DSII would be a better fit seems
in order.

I'm just sorry I'm not seeing any of the few figs I bought
years ago in any of the lines. I have a little delta wing
flyer with turrets at both ends that is quite charming...

The_Beast

Prev: FW: Camo for/against Kra'Vak Next: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?