Prev: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find? Next: Camo for/against Kra'Vak

Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:48:50 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

I have a bunch of Peter Pig modern 15mms which are detailed, flash free
and
overall great detailed figs. I haven't seen their SF range yet but have
no
reason to suspect a differnt standard, Their web page is:
http://www.peterpig.demon.co.uk/index.htm
They can be ordered at Brookhurst hobbies: (Along with other 15s)
 http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/

Los