Prev: Re: [OT} Terraforming Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?

15mm miniatures - where to find?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:42:03 +1000
Subject: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

>I think it's the best scale for SG2! We use the standard 1"=10m ground
>scale, and 15mm figs make the table far less cluttered, giving a better
>impression of the actual distances involved.

Would people on the list kindly direct me where I can find decent 15mm
sci-fi figures? I have the GZG figures and while they're good, the range
(sorry John!) is limited.

Preferably web sites (I've exhausted the search engines) but I'll take
just
contact details if that's what you have..

Thanks!

Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director - Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media
Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: [OT} Terraforming Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?