Prev: Re: [OT} Terraforming Next: Re: From the Mouth of St. Jon the Oracle

Re: You people are evil.

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You people are evil.

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Roger Books wrote:

> On 27-Sep-99 at 14:23, devans@uneb.edu (devans@uneb.edu) wrote:
> >
> > Well, actually, the Galoob stuff is probably closer to 20mm, but
even

> I don't know, it compares farely well with my 15mm Orcs from Ral
Partha
> and Raven, although the Galoob stuff is much thinner than the Orcs or
> the Human 15mm Cav/Foot.

The RP 15mm fantasy stuff tends towards 'large 15s', eg 16-17mm tall.
I've
got a whole FR! army of RP Medieval humans, and they are big compared to
my new Minifigs Barbarians - or compared to my GZG SG2 15mm figures.
Great
figures, though.

> So is 15/20 acceptable for SG?

I think it's the best scale for SG2! We use the standard 1"=10m ground
scale, and 15mm figs make the table far less cluttered, giving a better
impression of the actual distances involved.

> Roger (The flesh is willing but the spirit is weak) Books

An FR! player too, huh? Very cool game! Just get yourself a Major
Spirit;
they're not weak at all!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [OT} Terraforming Next: Re: From the Mouth of St. Jon the Oracle