Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: [OT} Terraforming

Re: You people are evil.

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:39:37 EDT
Subject: Re: You people are evil.

In a message dated 9/27/99 2:37:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

<< BTW if I was into DS2 army building right now I see the Battlesquads
is now
 selling whole Merkva platoons... >>

I have a whole bunch of Battlesquad stuff I use for low tech SG@, the
Ferret
armored car goes right with my T2K stuff, the Zodiac boat got converted
to a
hover APC for power armor and their dock is used as is on a terrain
board. I
also used the Hawk Missile launcher as the Planetary Defense missile
launcher
in a  Sstriker! scenario. I got a bunch of plastic Hummers in a box that
gave
me some neat bridges, guard houses and gate booms, the toy stuff is
great as
long as you investigate HOW they will fit in with what you have. Carry
that
old lead mini in your pocket so you can eye-ball it at the store!

Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Next: Re: [OT} Terraforming