Prev: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: More cheap SG stuff...

You people are evil.

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:05:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: You people are evil.

Well, I just ordered some NAC 25mm PA troopers for a Champions game
I am running, and since I've read so much about SG here I just had
to order that also, then I'm in Wal-Mart waiting on my S.O. to pick
out which Lora Croft doll she wants for her desk (the PC group
here all has toys on their desks) when I spot the SW Gungans and
robots in ~15mm size, now I'm (barely) resisting getting DSII just
so I can expain why I bought the Star Wars toys.

It is all your fault, if it hadn't been for you I would be happily
playing FT and saving my money. :)

Roger

Prev: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: More cheap SG stuff...