Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?

Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:16:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

> Tim Jones wrote:

> >(Highly coincidentally
> >the author, Lee Brimmicombe-Wood, is sat at his desk twenty feet from
> >mine - he's a games designer working on the same game as I am
> >currently).
> >

> FMI which game/publishers that?

The company is KUJU Entertainment (we release games under the Glass
Ghost
Studios and Simis brand names), the game is Team Alligator which will be
published by Mindscape. It's a helicopter sim, I'm only helping out
doing
some FX work while they ramp up towards Beta -	I normally do SF games,
funnily enough ....

Tony

Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: Re: Shoulder launched nukes?