Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:54:24 +0100
Subject: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

>Err .. if some enterprising company were to so do, they'd need to know
>just how big a real dropship is (feet / inches or metres would do just
>fine). I have the Aliens Colonial Manual but I can't remember how much
>detail there is on the drop ship. I don't recall seeing any
>useful plans, although I haven't opened that book for some time.

>From the film there is a good shot of the cockpit with the pilots head
the head size could be used to scale the forward dimensions and from
that
the rest of the ship from the drawings or the halcyon model (BTW I saw
one *today* in forbidden planet if anyone wants one).

>(Highly coincidentally
>the author, Lee Brimmicombe-Wood, is sat at his desk twenty feet from
>mine - he's a games designer working on the same game as I am
>currently).

FMI which game/publishers that?

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ... Next: Re: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...