Prev: [SG] Kravak in 25mm Next: RE: [SG] Kravak in 25mm

Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:13:38 -0400
Subject: Gothic Thrust: A Battlefleet Gothic Full Thrust variant

Tom McCarthy and I have been iterating over the implementation of
a Full Thrust rules variant for Battlefleet Gothic.  We've each
run a number of playtests refining and altering the rules, but
it is still a work in progress.

Our current rules set and and a zipfile containing ship record sheets
for Imperial, Chaos, Eldar, Orks, and planetary defenses is located
at:
	http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/gothic.html

Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

Prev: [SG] Kravak in 25mm Next: RE: [SG] Kravak in 25mm