Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:43:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

At 2:31 PM +1000 9/26/99, Jeremy Sadler wrote:
> >> Also BTW, this additional footage is now available on the
remastered VHS
>>> version.  Excellent footage.
>>Especially the shower scene with Vasquez...
>
><blink> What?

that's the sound of someone planning a trip to the video store :-)
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens