Prev: Townsville North Queensland Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

Re: Aliens models and minis

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:21:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Aliens models and minis

I have absolutely no idea if it's still generally available, but I do
know that
there was a Sulaco model.  I put one together for a friend a few years
back and
IIRC he gave it to Doug (The Beast) for a birthday present.

Good hunting, it wasn't a bad model and it wasn't too bad to put
together,
although it wasn't up to the standards of Italiari or Monogram.

Bill

<<
 According to the Colonial Marines handbook, the Sulaco is a troop
transport
 that has limited self-defence capabilities. Apparently the full-out
combat
 ships are really something to see. >>

Anyone know if models of the Sulaco (in any scale) are available?

Also, what are the chances of the Leading Edge 25mm Aliens mini line
being
put back out by someone for our consumption? Only have a few (including
the
APC).
I hope the molds are still around....

Perry

Prev: Townsville North Queensland Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens