Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: Re: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

Re: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers)

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:05:51 EDT
Subject: Re: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers)

In a message dated 9/24/99 7:34:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
UsClintons@aol.com writes:

<<
 1/64 is too SMALL for SG2 if you use 25-28mm figs.  If I am not
mistaken
1/64 is the scale of most of Matchbox and Hotwheels vehicles.

 But, if you game 15mm it might be okay...  I have seen a the Matchbox
version for under $1 around where I live and I am pretty sure it says
1/64 on
the bottom (my son has one).

1/72nd is exactly 1 inch equals six feet which makes it a pretty perfect

match for 20mm figures (1/72nd scalle plastics). 1/64th is almost
perfect for
25mm figures a tiny hair short for 28's. THe whole thing is "Does it
look
good side by side?" If the answer is yes, terrific! If the answer is no
it
won't do you any good. I have an old lead 25 from a bad batch of
Napoleonics
I used to have. It is in my pocket all the time (poor worn-oujt, bashed
about
lint infested thing it might be, but it allows me to make that judgement
at
the Wal-Mart or the Toys-R-Us whenever the question pops up.

Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: Re: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...