Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens

Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:03:14 -0400
Subject: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

Jon Davis wrote:

> Ain't it the truth!  I asked Los an off-the-list question on behalf of
> a coworker of mine regarding weapons recoil.	Los sent me a list of
> weapons he's fired, ranked unscientifically in increasing order of
> recoil.  It was a long list, but the davy crockett was not on there.
>
> Jon

BTW that was just a  few samples... <grin>

ON another note all this talk of planetary invasions I would be remiss
if I did not
remind people of this piece of fiction: (this chapter covers the first
assault
landing)
 http://www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/rhafen8a.htm

or this (earlier) piece:
 http://www.concentric.net/~Los/40k/Gowda/gowda3.htm

Cheers...

Los

> Michael Brown wrote:
> >
> > You get to play with all the fun toys :(
> > Michael Brown
> >
> > BTW I recently fired a barrets at a weapons train up in Virginia.
Quite an