Prev: Adding PDS and automated vehicle defenses to SG2. Next: DS2 - Backup Systems Points Cost

Re: [FT] Berserker Call for Players

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:07:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Berserker Call for Players

Thanks everybody, I've got a set of players now.

I'll be posting the results on the Starship Jockey website as I run
turns:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft

Thanks to everybody for showing interest.  We'll get things rolling
as soon as I can convince people here at work to stop bothering
me with things like... work.  (8-)

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Adding PDS and automated vehicle defenses to SG2. Next: DS2 - Backup Systems Points Cost