Prev: Re: Dogamarans Next: Re: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.

Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:49:34 +0100
Subject: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

Tom Anderson wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Chip Dunning wrote:
>
> > Since I don't know this loser's name I will refer to the
> > Director of the Wing Commander movie as <WCD> in my post below.
>
> Chris Roberts, according to www.imdb.org. his birthday's the same as
my
> uncle's. the database also claims he directed the film footage in the
> WingCo iii and iv games. he doesn't seem to have directed anything
else.

> i would guess that the changes were made not by the director, but by
the
> scrptwriters, and above all the producers.

Chris Roberts was the game designer for the Wing Commander series up to
and
including no.4. He decided that this experience designing computer games
made him ideally suited to directing a feature film. He's gone back to
designing games again now ...

Tony

Prev: Re: Dogamarans Next: Re: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.