Prev: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers) Next: The Big Aussie Catamaran

SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:02:51 -0700
Subject: SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions

Just finished playing a game an hour or so ago and we
had a couple of questions:

1- Does a unit _have_ to perform Combat Moves, or can
it take regular move actions?  If Combat Moves are
required, when must they take that kind of movement?

2- Example: I've got 4 Artillery Fire Request chits
and 3 fire missions available.	How are the Requests
used?  If I roll 4 times for arty, but only get it
twice, what happens to the other mission?  Is it lost?

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers) Next: The Big Aussie Catamaran