Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT?] Bad Sim news -- B5 and SFC?

[FT] Another toy store find

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:59:02 -0400
Subject: [FT] Another toy store find

I hope I'm not annoying anyone with these toystore finds BUT...

Matchbox also has this commemoratibve Independence day Alien
saucer/fighter thing.
It's about the size of a large super dreadnought or maybe a space
station for FT
scale. It's circular with lots of great scale painted in a copper
metalic with dark
wash and detail. Would makea  great alein SD or a fine space station.
$3.99 have
seen it in Toys R Us and Kay Bee Toys.

Los

Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT?] Bad Sim news -- B5 and SFC?