Prev: Re: Resin vehicles - customizing Next: RE: [OT?] Bad Sim news -- B5 and SFC?

[FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:26:33 -0400
Subject: [FT] FT Showdown Completed and Call for Players

A long time ago, four people challenged each other in two teams of two
in a battle to the finish.

The battle has now been completed.

For people wondering whatever the hell did happen to Noam Izenberg &
Aaron Teske vs. Beth Fulton & Mark Kochte:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/showdown

Now that it's finished, I'd like to test a scenario for GZG-ECC III,
coming up in February of 2000.	(Look for a more formal announcement in
the next little while.)  Basically, it's inspired by Fred Saberhagen's
'Berserker' books; I need several people willing to fight against
a Berserker.

I'm hoping to run turn around times of about a week or two.  It's a
playtest,
so it means things are pretty well in pieces... and given my current
schedule, I couldn't begin playing until next week at least.  (Hell,
I don't have a final Berserker design yet....)

Because it's a playtest, I won't necessarily let the fight continue to
the finish; indeed, I may restart things if it appears that the
Berserker
or the opposing fleet are unbalanced.

That being said, if people are interested, send email to
'jhan@canoe.ca'.
I'll take them in priority order.  And, BTW, I've already got the
Berserker, so the I'm looking for people to 'fight the damned
machines.'.

Remember, reply to 'jhan@canoe.ca', and not the list.

Thanks,
J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Resin vehicles - customizing Next: RE: [OT?] Bad Sim news -- B5 and SFC?