Prev: Re: Sandcasters [My version] Next: RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:45:21 +1000
Subject: RE: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

Under FTFB, you need 1.5 x mass for the landing craft, so you would need
lose the ortillery system to accomodate the hanger.

When running conversions, a mass 1 shuttle works out at either size 4 or
5
(depending on what you prefer), so your mass 2 assault landers can carry
40-50 troops if they have no defences or weapons.

'Neath Southern Skies.