Prev: Re: File Maker Generators Next: Sandcasters [My version]

Kudos to Brigade Minis

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:57:08 -0700
Subject: Kudos to Brigade Minis

Hi All,

I've now placed a couple of orders to Brigade, and have been very
impressed
with the service Tony supplies. The miniatures are of excellent quality
and
are reasonably clean and free of flash. They ship quickly, and if
there's
anything left after they figure the actual postal cost, they throw in
goodies to make up for it. I notice good customer service, and it
definitely earns my loyalty.

For those concerned about the added price of an IMO, contact me off list
and I may be able to provide it without cost.

In fact, I'd say that all suppliers of FT minis, K.R. and Jon, are
generally a pleasure to work with. Must be encroaching senility from all
the lead ;-)

Schoon

Prev: Re: File Maker Generators Next: Sandcasters [My version]