Prev: RE: DS2 - Points system query Next: DS2 PDS/ECM

RE: DS2 - Points system query

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:45:28 -0500
Subject: RE: DS2 - Points system query

I found a little app that generates DSII vehicle cards.  I think I found
it at
the Full Thrust Computer Core.	I haven't checked it to see if the math
is right
and it seems to have a problem with mulitple APSW's but the output looks
pretty
good.

Bill

"Steve Gill" <Steve@caws.demon.co.uk> on 09/22/1999 11:39:02 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  To:	       gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  cc:	       (bcc: Bill Brush/InfSys/Revenue)

  Subject      RE: DS2 - Points system query
  :

Grogan, Paul wrote:

> Has anyone else had this same problem, and does anyone have a excel
> spreadsheet to help me design vehicles?

No, but I do have a great big Access system for vehicle and force
design.

---
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk

Prev: RE: DS2 - Points system query Next: DS2 PDS/ECM